Wile E. Coyote's Advice For Shaving Pubic Hair
You could learn a lot from a cartoon character. And from Wile E. Coyote, you will learn exactly what NOT to do. It's really simple - You read his advice for shaving pubic hair ...
Then you do the exact opposite. Let's see what Mr. Coyote has to say about pubic hair removal -
Advice For Shaving Pubic Hair
by Wile E. Coyote, Genius
Funding for this research was provided by the Acme Corporation.
1. Make sure that your pubic hair is as long as possible before shaving. Under no circumstance should you trim your pubic hair short. Never use scissors or a body hair trimmer.
2. Always ensure that your pubic hair is dry before shaving. Don't worry about your skin. There is no need for it to be moisturized to prevent razor burn. Never take a warm shower prior to shaving pubic hair.
3. Similar to the advice in number 2 above, you should never use a moisturizing shave cream when shaving pubic hair. If for some strange reason you did so, do not leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes.
It would only moisturize your skin and pubic hair. And that is always bad.
4. This is the absolute most important piece of advice for shaving pubic hair: Never, ever use a new sharp blade. You should only shave your pubic hair with a dull, well used razor, every time.
Trust me on this one.
5. I hate to admit it, but my old nemesis, Roadrunner, has the right idea when it's time to actually shave your pubic hair. Do it fast. Shaving pubic hair as fast as you possibly can is the best technique.
Don't forget to always use short strokes for the smoothest skin.
6. Always shave your pubic hair opposite to the direction it grows. This is especially important when you are just learning. Shaving pubic hair in the direction it grows will only slow you down.
Remember - Fast, fast, fast!
7. After you're finished with shaving pubic hair, do not rinse off any leftover shaving cream with warm water. And definitely do not rinse it a second time with cold water to close your pores.
8. If you accidentally get your pubic area wet after shaving, make sure you dry your genitals off by vigorously rubbing with a towel. Do not just pat the area dry.
9. There is no need to condition your skin after shaving your pubic hair. This will only moisturize your sensitive skin and I have already discussed how bad that is.
10. The only substance you should apply to your freshly shaved pubic area is cologne or other high alcohol content lotions. Never use an astringent like witch hazel or any type of moisturizing lotion.
So, there you have it - Wile E. Coyote's advice for shaving pubic hair. Ten nuggets of wisdom that no pubic hair shaver should ever forget.
Mr. Coyote was going to write another special report on which kind of razor gives the best results.
Unfortunately, he had a little accident with his new Acme anvil and will be unable to complete his report any time soon.
The best advice for shaving pubic hair that you won't hear from the Acme Corporation is, you don't need a razor.
What you need is a specialized pubic hair shaving tool that gives a perfect shave every time.
More Advice Shaving Pubic Hair Articles
Recent Hair Removal News
© All Rights Reserved Body Hair Removal News.